Position: Senior MLOps Engineer (Position ID: 19)
A fast-growing, well funded technology integration group working with cutting-edge technologies and over 400 high-end cloud-native customers. We are providing premium solutions in technologies as Cloud Performance, ML Ops, Machine Learning, Content Delivery, DevOps and Cloud Security. We are looking for an experienced Senior ML Ops Engineer to join our growing ML Ops department!
As a Machine Learning Ops (MLOps) engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the next generation of Globaldots’s ML Platform and Infrastructure. You will lead initiatives geared towards making the ML Engineers and Applied Scientists at Globaldots more productive. You will make improvements to and extend the underlying infrastructure that powers the ML teams, thus simplifying the development and deployment cycles of ML models. You will help establish best practices for the ML pipeline and partner with other infrastructure ops teams to help champion them across the company.
3+ years of experience with ML infrastructure and ML DevOps
5+ years of overall engineering experience in distributed systems and data infrastructure
3+ years experience coding in Python (preferred) or other languages like Java, C#, Golang etc.
Experience working with ML engineers to build tooling and automation to support the entire ML engineering lifecycle, from experimentation to production operations
Experience with Kubernetes and ML CI/CD workflows
3+ years experience with AWS or other public cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, etc.)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
English - high level
- Interesting, challenging projects across a wide variety of companies, only advanced technologies
- Remote work and flexible hours: you can arrange the working day as you like
- Obtaining certifications (AWS, GCP, Hashicorp) at the expense of the company
- Modern equipment of your choice for comfortable work
- Opportunity for development and growth in the company
- Collaborate with the best of the best
- Free training and DevOps certification