Project - E-commerce, USA
Full-time - long-term
- Solid #Nodejs experience (5+ years)
- Architecture development from scratch
- Experience building, deploying & scaling
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Strong desire to get things done
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
English - Upper-Intermediate.
Very strong written and oral skills.
Skills that are a plus:
- AWS experience
- Beanstalk/Containers/Microservices experience
— Creative product development environment;
— Friendly easy going team;
— Minimum of bureaucracy;
— Good and clear communication and tasks;
— Remote work even after pandemic chaos;
— Flexible working hours and ability to work from different locations;
— Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth;
— A competitive salary from 2500 - 4000 $;
— 20 business days of paid vacation per year + 5 sick leave;
— Leading a team of back-end developers;
— Creating architecture from scratch;
— Conducting code reviews;
— Develop backend API;
— Integration with third-party systems (e.g. OAuth, GraphQL);
— Writing unit tests;
— Creating and maintaining technical documentation;
— Communicate with stakeholders and other developers in the international team