We are are looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our remote team.
You'll work closely with our development team on a wide range of challenging projects, as well as collaborating with our clients' product owners and technical teams to track and report the progress.
The ideal candidate:
- is friendly and approachable team player;
- can communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and spoken);
- has a high level of self-management and organisational skills;
- is responsible and able to work within a tight schedule;
- is comfortable learning new technologies and applying them to production.
- 5+ years commercial experience in a software engineering / development role;
- Expertise in PHP and PHP frameworks (Laravel is highly preferred) and understanding of MVC;
- Solid database knowledge (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL);
- Proficiency in designing and implementing RESTful web services;
- Unit and Integration testing experience;
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers;
- Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity.
- Experience with other backend technologies (Python, Go, NodeJS) is a plus.
- Exposure to AWS & Docker.
- 100% remote work (we are a fully distributed company, and we use Slack and GitLab as our primary communications tools);
- Opportunity to join our team of experienced professionals (some of which are working together for over 10 years) and to expand your knowledge;
- Competitive salary and a long-term commitment at a stable and growing company;
- Yearly bonus based on company success and personal achievements.
To apply, please send us your resume, GitHub/Gitlab/BitBucket profile (we want to see examples of your work), and links to notable projects you have worked on that you're proud of.