We are looking for a Senior ReactJS developer for a full-time position, remotely, long-term.
The main requirements:
- More than 5 years of practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS, JS, and at least 3 years with React or Angular;
- Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards, as well as of programming concepts and web architecture;
- Experience in writing unit-tests to validate the code based on functional specs;
- Through understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, Mobx);
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
You'll work in a Fashion E-commerce project, that is already in production, along with other 30+ developers.
You’ll work along with few other developers, from Romania and United Kingdom with main working timezone: UTC/GMT+2/GMT+3.
The hiring process is next:
- A first short call with our C-level to meet each other. (About 30 mins.)
- Second technical interview to test a bit of your knowledge with Romanian team. (About 90 mins.)
- Third technical interview with UK team. (About 60 mins.)
- The job offer itself and the contract to sign.
The expected time to start is ASAP but we are ready to wait for up to 2 weeks for the candidates.
The entire process should took only few days.
If you find it interesting, please share your CV in English, and let me know the soonest time when you may be available for a call. (Please include the timezone.)