We are looking for a Senior ReactJS or Angular developers for a full-time position, remotely, long-term.
The main requirements:
- More than 4 years of practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS, JS, and at least 3 years with React or Angular;
- Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards, as well as of programming concepts and web architecture;
- Experience in writing unit-tests to validate the code based on functional specs;
- Through understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, Mobx);
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
You'll work on an ecosystem of E-commerce projects, that are in development process, or need to be developed from scratch.
All projects are E-commerce related, with minor difference in their field of activity.
You’ll work along with few other developers, from Romania with main working timezone: GMT+2/GMT+3 (Summer Time).
We use Agile/Scrum methodology for our working process.
The hiring process is next:
- A first short call with our C-level to meet each other. (About 30 mins.)
- Second technical interview to test a bit of your knowledge. (About 90 mins.)
- The job offer itself and the contract to sign.
The expected time to start is 1st April 2021.
The entire process should took only few days.
If you find it interesting, please share your CV in English, and let me know the soonest time when you may be available for a call. (Please include the timezone.)