We’re looking for a remote full-time Web Frontend Developer to join our team and help continue building Percona Monitoring and Management. Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring the performance of SQL/NoSQL based databases and servers or cloud instances.
* Programming fundamentals
* Testing fundamentals, or desire and ability to learn and master
* HTML, CSS, and LESS/SASS, bootstrap
* Various charting libs (d3, Highcharts, Rickshaw, etc.)
* Good with Math and Statistics
* Agile (Scrum) practice (deliver working code regularly)
UI/UX theory and practice
* Excellent written and verbal English
* Ability to work with others in team
* Ability to work independently as well as with the team
git and GitHub
* Docker experience
* Experience building distributed web apps
* SQL and NoSQL databases (Mysql, MongoDB, Prometheus, Clickhouse)
* Apache and nginx
Location/Time zone: Remote work from home. Open to worldwide candidates but prefer European time zones (ideally Eastern Europe).
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.