Velp is a computer animation studio and creative agency for virtual reality, augmented reality, 3D / 2D commercials and motion design. The job of the 3D animator is to create product and anatomy animations that help to explain the value of the products that we design, develop, and deliver to the market.
This role requires a sophisticated knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max or other programs that make 3D modelling and animation possible. The goal is to create realistic-looking products functioning realistically within the appropriate anatomy. The designer should have good design foundation assets, be a great listener who can collaborate with the engineers, product managers, clinical specialists, and marketing teams to create these pieces.
- solid graphic design skills
- 3D modelling and animation skills
- understanding of motion graphics programs
- experience with video work
- Work from storyboard/animatic to create key-framed animation
- Brainstorm ideas and create rapid prototypes
- Work with animation software for visual effects intensive projects
- Maintain a shot-to-shot continuity
- Troubleshoot and communicate technical animation issues
- Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval
Please send your CV/Resume and portfolio of your works to Telegram: +996553223781.