Are you a fearless thinker? Do you love the challenge of advancing a widely accepted technology? At the DevX, you’ll be responsible for bringing groundbreaking e-learning solutions to the world through videos, practices, community, and more. You’ll design, and develop the next generation of our state-of-the-art education technologies. You’ll collaborate across departments to help craft e-learning solutions that elevate the learner's experience with DevX products and services. Our goal is to ensure nothing stands in the way of our learners’ dreams to become world-class engineers/designers. If you join us, you’ll help build world-renowned e-learning systems so seamlessly that they almost feel like magic.
DevX is looking for someone passionate about joining DevX’s team in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The team is responsible for delivering applications and services to build an e-learning ecosystem for aspiring engineers and designers. Do you want to help change the world? We are ready to help you help us grow
DevX Core Values
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HotJar, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
More about our benefits
- Location - Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- 15 days PTO
- Team building activities
- Performance-based bonuses