OpenCBS is looking for a Lead Project Manager.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Introduction of a project management methodology;
• Selection and implementation of adequate tools;
• Direct management of internal and external projects.
Detailed job description
Project management methodology
• Introduce a project management methodology appropriate to the context of the company, including scoping and phasing of projects, definition of standard milestones, suggestion of communication protocols and escalation measures for all projects; this methodology should introduce some standard documents related to each phase of projects (from project kick-off, business analysis, development, deployment, training, UAT, to project sign-off);
• Adapt OpenCBS software development methodology into the projects’ life cycle;
• Review on-going and incoming projects and ensure their management is as per the defined methodology;
Selection and implementation of adequate tools
• Select adequate tools in order to follow-up projects, insisting on accountability of participants (both internal and external – ie, customers) and allowing the company to allocate its resources efficiently;
• Implement those tools in close coordination with the technical team, adapting them where needed to the project management methodology, and integrating them with the working environment of the team;
Direct management of internal and external projects
• Manage some of the projects, directly dealing with the company’s customers and coordinating efforts within OpenCBS different team members;
• Establish proper internal communication channels to facilitate the development team delivery with the support of the CTO and Lead Developer (the project manager is however not expected to manage directly development of the software);
II. Qualifications and skills required:
• A bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Software Engineering;
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management;
• Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Work with the employee contract;
• Taxes are paid by the company;
• 28 days of paid leave per year;
• 5 working days in a week – Mon-Fri, 9.00-18.00.