Successful digital startup is looking for ambitious, open-minded, and communicative Online Marketing Manager.
The Online Marketing Manager will provide support to the Director in effectively promoting the company online via existing international travel market places, partners’ network, and social media channels.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and place selling products description on all available and relevant travel market places
- Approach company's potential corporate and individual customers using newsletters, social media, and other digital instruments
- Lead Social Media accounts, create and launch ads campaigns
- Be actively involved in international travel magazines blogs, as well as social apps as Instagram, FB, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, etc.
- The company gives flexibility on media production activities and creativity
Company’s strategic development & Market Analysis
- The job holder should be involved in strategic development initiatives and provide feedback with own vision on the company’s future products, services, and attributes.
Essential qualifications, skills, and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from University with Journalism & Mass Communications or Business Administration diploma, but not limited
- Experience in online sales and promotion activities, tourism and the travel industry
- Clear written and oral communication in English, Russian and Kyrgyz
- Knowledge of Graphic Design software and other online tools
17 September 2019