Мы ищем Middle или Strong Middle кандидата в свою компанию. Компания Европейская, команда международная. Многие могут на определённом уровне говорить по-русски, но вся переписка внутри команды и с партнерами ведется на Английском языке.
В команде нет иерархии и уважительное отношение к друг-другу. Зарплаты платятся в течении 24 часов ежемесячно, работа удаленная, общение через мейл и скайп. Периодически созваниваемся.
Я предлагаю Вам ознакомиться с предложением.
We run a Tier 1 aggregation platform that offers casino and sportsbook-related content, such as live casinos, virtual sports, slots, and table games. Our main clients are Licensed and Certified sportsbook/casino platforms and prime platforms in the gambling industry.
We can guarantee you conflict-free collaboration across our company, where each team member brings a wealth of experience to the table. Want to work with industry leaders and accelerate your career? Let’s get in touch!
- development and maintenance of our systems integrations with 3rd parties, integrating with new platforms
- analysis of API documentation, implementing required improvements, or fixing incompatibilities with our own system
- direct work with 3rd party developers and clients, to help them to integrate into our system.
- Very good knowledge of Python 3.6 / Django 1.11 (2+ years of experience); MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration, and GIT usage;
- Knowledge of key areas in performance, scalability, maintainability, and security;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- High levels of initiative;
- Good written English;
- ElasticSearch experience;
- Knowledge of Linux administration;
- Long-term and responsible job;
- Friendly and positive work environment;
- On-the-Job training, learning, and development;
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Exciting Tier1 global project in the gambling industry;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary;
- Depends on results and experience;
- Prospect of financial growth;
- Do you have Python 3.6 / Django 1.11 and MySQL 3+ years of experience?
- How do you position your Python/Django skills at the moment, as middle, strong middle, middle senior developer?
- Would you agree to do a test task before an interview? This would allow us to evaluate your skills and make an appropriate financial offer to you.
- Are you looking for a part-time or full-time position, and when you would like to start?
- What are your Monthly salary expectations for a long-term, full-time position (if we consider 40 hours a week)?