QA Automation Engineer (Middle, Senior, Lead)
What we seek:
- Good understanding of application design and development processes.
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, types, artifacts.
· Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming
- Solid experience of testing back-end and front-end (Rest APIs, SPA), layout testing.
- Must have programming, code development, code debugging and testing skills,
- troubleshooting skills
- Good experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server
- Good experience of Mobile Web/App testing
- Good experience of working with Logging services (Sentry, Windows Events, etc.)
- Strong ability to write technical specifications, manuals, and development documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate in English both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Build testing results reports
- Define requirements for testing environments, set up test environments, dispose of test environments.
- Experience in writing test plans: release, acceptance
- Bring more QA practices and activities.
Nice to have.
- Graph QL testing,
- Automation testing with Appium of iOS and Android Apps,
- Building CI/CD pipelines on Azure/Gitlab/Travis/Jenkins.
- Working with Cloud solutions AWS/GCP/Azure
- Salary 1500-3000 USD
- Location: Any
- This is a long-term position with a time-shift schedule.
Who we are:
Kanda CA- Kanda is a premier full-service Development and Quality Assurance partner, specializing in the development of time-sensitive and innovative SaaS, mobile, and on-premises solutions.
According to the Inc. 500 ranking, Kanda is the 13th fastest growing MA company and 459th in the US overall.
Kanda Software has successfully delivered well over two thousand solutions to hundreds of clients. Our customers vary from large corporations to dynamic startups, from software vendors and SaaS companies to digital healthcare innovators, app vendors, marketing firms, financial services providers, publishers, and educational institutions.
Kanda has been the secret sauce in MarketSpectrum, the biggest-selling software product in the history of DnB, the Mass Challenge winner social network RallyPoint, and the UPenn’s AppITUP mobile app winner Rescufy.
Interested candidates should send CV in English to the email address: [email protected]