We are Yellow.
Since 2015, we’ve been creating fantastic software that accelerates our clients’ businesses. We combine the best talents and tools to develop custom web and mobile solutions for fast-growing startups and global companies in the USA and Europe.
Our projects got featured on TechCrunch, Esquire, TIME, The Week, Product Hunt.
We are looking for a QA engineer to work on our Writer project.
About the project
Writer is an extension for different services such as Chrome, Word, Figma and Contentful that checks grammar and punctuation in your text, making it clear, error-free, and easy to understand.
Tools: Jira, TestRail, Devtools, Rainforest.
Team: PM, QA Lead, 2 QA engineers.
- Writing Test documentation including test-cases, test-plans and test-runs in TestRail;
- Providing Regression testing for customer products;
- Testing tickets;
- Reporting issues using Bug tracking system Jira;
- Launch auto-tests, fails investigation, writing auto-tests in Rainforest;
- Providing Cross-browser testing and sites audits;
- Web, desktop, extension testing.
- Experience in writing and working with test documentation: test plans, test-cases, checklists;
- Work experience on MacOs, Windows platforms;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- English: Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Basic automation knowledge.
- Professional development and growth;
- Fully remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern work equipment (Macbook);
- Medical coverage, compensation of education, relocation package and other benefits;
- English classes with corporate teacher;
- Corporate parties and activities (both online and offline);
- Gifts and bonuses for important events.
- HR interview
- Technical interview
- Call with QA Lead and your manager
- 75+ people working in 11 countries around the world
- 5-star rated company on Clutch
- 100+ completed projects
- 2+ million users of our apps
We are good at:
- Web development
- Mobile development (both native and cross-platform)
- MVP development
- UI/UX design
- Cloud development
- AI & ML
Areas we serve:
Chats and Social networks, Fintech, Travel, E-learning, Retail & E-commerce, Health & Fitness, Logistics and more.
At Yellow we welcome people who are willing to learn, improve and create.
We encourage everyone to exchange ideas openly and make sure they are heard.
With our matrix company structure you can ask any person for help or advice – and you’ll get it! We help and support each other in every possible way, with the ultimate goal of establishing lasting relationships that bring joy and value.
Minimum bureaucracy and maximum creativity with no competitive atmosphere?
This is Yellow!