Sales Manager/IT consultant at Sibers is responsible for concluding new contracts, consulting on IT, and maintaining existing customer accounts.
It is a perfect job for self-disciplined individuals able to work in close connection with developers, project managers and our marketing people.
You are expected to understand how software is developed, as well as to have great commercial intuition and Western client-oriented attitude. Even if you know nothing about software development, it’s not a problem — during probation period you’ll have special training giving you all necessary knowledge about technologies and development process. You should be ready to work evenings and nights from home: our customers are located in the US and Europe and sometimes, you’ll have to talk to them on Skype or on the phone during their working hours (which may differ significantly from ours).
You must speak English effortlessly, be able to read and write without vocabularies or translation software, as well as demonstrate 100% comprehension of phone conversations.
- Requirements:Status: Full time employee
- Education: University degree.
- Experience of working in IT industry as support rep or copywriter.
- Fluent English and experience in live verbal communication is a must.
- If we’ve succeeded in interesting you, please send us a cover letter in English along with your resume or CV.
Your key tasks as Sales Manager/IT consultant would include:
- Looking through mountains of projects and selecting the ones that would be interesting for the company (no cold calls);
- Building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities;
- Understanding your customers’ needs on both business and technical levels;
- Consulting clients involving Sibers’ technical team;
- Keeping in contact with future and existing customers by telephone, email, Skype calls and instant messengers;
- Advising customers on delivery schedules, management and development services;
- Agreeing terms, prices, scopes of work, contracts and payments;
- Working closely with a project team in order to maintain continuous knowledge of a project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project;
- Reporting industry and technology trends to your supervisor.