- Support our application team to build quality software
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure automation
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey them to developers
- Contribute to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Collaborate with software engineers and our platform team to establish processes that reduce overhead for rolling out new services, while updating existing services
- Plan out projects and be involved in product management decisions
- Knowledge on deploying containerized applications both on cloud platforms, as well as bare metal servers, and deploying services on demand with CI/CD tooling.
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and alerting processes
- Experience with Configuration Management, such as Rex, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with Terraform and K8s are a plus.
- Good communication
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Technical project description:
As a Cloud Engineer, you will support us in our transition from bare metals servers to an environment composed of bare metals and cloud servers. In your role, you will support and help the team choose the best tools to achieve this, by introducing them to different alternatives and building Proof of Concepts. As you work in a micro service environment, you will make sure monitoring/alerting is in place, as well as documenting escalation procedures.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV with the subject “Senior DevOps Engineer” to [email protected]