You will develop algorithms for our security protocol using Java and Scala as its main programming languages, abstracting project specifics from common storage and access control mechanisms, apply your knowledge of elliptic curve mathematics, immerse yourself in the study and application of the latest blockchain technologies with using modern approaches to the software development process. Our CEO Gary Mawdsley can tell you more about the technical part and the tasks to be solved.
Spoken English will be enough, accent and grammatical errors are not terrible, but it is important to be able to correctly convey your thoughts on the call.
– From 8 years of experience in the main stack
– Good understanding of Java or/and Scala
– Good mathematical background, preferably in universal algebra, logic or closely related fields. Experience and confidence in implementing complex mathematical algorithms.
– Good command of English both spoken and written
– Good practical knowledge of Linux
– Github know-how
Will be a plus:
– Node.js, C/C++
– MS SQL, Azure SQL
– MS Azure
– Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
– Ethereum, Polkadot blockchains
– Knowledge or/and practical experience in cryptography and security protocols
– Basic understanding of TCP, HTTP, Web services
Suitable candidates from any country except Russian Federation and Belarus. The company does not have the ability to transfer salaries there. Foreign country currency account is needed