Are you an experienced System Administrator who is willing to grow towards business process automation and DevOps? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are developing our product HomeBuddy.com focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service and attention to people. Being already a very successful, fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, we are aiming for even more explosive expansion! Our success will be achieved through a highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
Our head office is located in Switzerland, but we work with clients and employees all over the world.
We are searching for an experienced System Administrator to join our professional team. We have a strong technical team ready to help you grow professionally. We strive to implement and use modern tools, methodologies, and approaches that can improve our processes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deployment, support, configuration, and optimization of infrastructure;
- Centralized management of product segments, staging, development, and testing;
- Setting up and support of monitoring systems;
- Process automation;
- Implementation of best practices and solutions for interaction between developers and the system.
- At least three years of Linux administration;
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies (TCP/UDP, NAT/Firewall/VPN);
- Experience with Nginx/Apache;
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools;
- A very good level of English (especially written), at least Upper-Intermediate. Fluent Russian is essential.
Nice to have:
- Experience in building highly available and scalable services, understanding of microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of scripting programming languages (bash, python, perl);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo etc);
- Understanding and hands-on experience with containerization/virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes).
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).